Join us for DeWitt’s SWEETHEART STROLL Saturday, February 7th – Details on our Facebook Page!
* The Garden Café on our Lower Level * Upstairs Seating Available!
* Gifts that INSPIRE and Bring Beauty to your Home & Workplace.
* Books * Tea * Gifts * Décor * Customized Pillows & Throws
* Occasional Furniture * Beautiful Lamps * Framed Artwork
* Special Occasion & Keepsake Gifts * Accessories * Greeting Cards
* ALSO, See Our Special Events Calendar!
TAKE a 30 second TOUR: http://youtu.be/7Z9Ddohuo8c
THE CROSSROADS Inspired Living & Garden Café is still at the heart of DeWitt’s Downtown District. Across the street in the park is the rebuilt Hausbarn from Niebuell, Germany – housing the German Heritage Museum and The DeWitt Chamber & Development Company (DCDC) offices. Contact the DCDC at 563-659-8500 for more information on Self-guided Museum Tours OR for questions regarding accommodations for larger groups.
THE CROSSROADS Inspired Living & Garden Café is located at 602 10th Street ~ across the street from the water tower in Lincoln Park ~ named after the famous Lincoln Highway 30.
Follow us on Facebook for Current Updates!
Welcome to The Garden Café!
Our Hometown Café is a reflection of our Rich Midwestern Agricultural Heritage.
OUR MENU relies on what is FRESH and READY TO HARVEST ~
Homemade Breads & Delicious Soups, Sandwiches that melt in your mouth, Super Salads with Homemade Dressings, Awesome Desserts, Coffee, Specialty Teas & Seasonal Drinks to complement your meal.
This seasonal approach is what The Garden Café is based upon ~ Freshly Prepared Flavor in a Beautiful Relaxing Setting!
See our DAILY MENU or Join Our DAILY SPECIALS EMAIL LIST for Current Features, Soups & Desserts.
Do Call Ahead for CARRYOUTS or if your Time is Short for Dining In.
Won’t you join us for Lunch?! 11-2 Monday-Saturday. Shop Hours 10-5; ’til 3 on Saturday.
SPECIAL EVENTS are scheduled periodically throughout the year.
Saturday, February 7th, 2015 ~ DEWITT’S SWEETHEART STROLL ~ 2-6 p.m.!
* Wine Samplings & Chocolatiers at 21 Business Locations!
* Drawing for an Overnight B & B Get-Away!
* EVENING DINNER in The Garden Café by Reservation Only ~ Serving 5-9 p.m. ~ Call 563-659-8897 ASAP to Reserve.
* You may purchase tickets at THE CROSSROADS or any other participating businesses.
* See our Facebook Page for details or Stop In to See the Flyer which includes Dinner Menu Options.